Santander Atlas Income Portfolio
The aim of the Portfolio is to:
- Provide a sustainable minimum level of income of 4%* without sacrificing the potential for capital growth over the longer term (not guaranteed) regardless of market conditions
- Pay a sustainable income that is smoothed throughout the year. (We estimate how much income we expect to pay you over the fund year**, and then pay you 11 months at that income level. In the twelfth month, we adjust the amount of income you receive - either upwards or downwards - to reflect the actual amount of income that has been achieved over the year)
We manage the Portfolio by:
- Diversifying across different asset classes, themes, styles and geographies
- Accessing only high quality funds
- Closely monitoring and governed to a clear set of objectives
- We operate within a competitive charging and fee structure compared with the other multi asset income solutions within the market (ongoing charge capped at 0.99%)
* The Atlas Income Portfolio minimum yield target is calculated on a Projected Yield basis, where the target level of yield (at least 4%, without guarantees) is applied to the Net Asset Value of the fund at the start of its accounting year. This creates the pence per unit that will need to be delivered over the coming 12 months in order to achieve the Projected Yield.
** The fund year for the Atlas Income Portfolio runs from 1 August until 31 July.