The Santander Atlas Portfolios
Whether your clients are investing for growth or for income, the Santander Atlas Portfolios are actively managed to achieve the maximum level of return for the level of risk agreed. They are multi asset portfolios built using both active and passive funds managed to an agreed volatility boundary with a competitive cap on fees and charges.
There are five Growth Portfolios, each managed to a specific risk profile, so you can choose a Portfolio that suits your client, depending on how much risk they are prepared to take.
There is also an Income Portfolio, which aims to achieve a minimum target level of income of 4%, not guaranteed, as well as some capital growth, regardless of market conditions.
Although the Portfolios have their own objectives, they all take the same approach in achieving those objectives:
- Diversification across different asset classes and geographies so that you can benefit from opportunities that arise in different places and in different market conditions
- Clarity over the amount of return you can expect for a given level of risk (for the Income Portfolio, we specify a target risk range)
- Access to the highest quality of Funds
- Some of the lowest charges and fees on the market
- Peace of mind that your investment is being closely monitored and managed every day, to a clear set of objectives